We envision a world where all persons with addictions and mental illness can achieve recovery and can live with dignity and respect as valued members of their families and communities.
To promote the prevention of and recovery from mental illness and substance abuse for the individuals, families, and communities we serve by providing accessible, caring, and culturally competent services.
We, the employees of Madera County Behavioral Health Services, value:
- The promotion of wellness and recovery.
- The integrity of individual and organizational actions.
- The dignity, worth, and diversity of all people.
- The importance of human relationships.
- The contribution of each employee.
Behavioral Health Services Mental Health Services (MHSA) 3-Year Plan Public Comment Period - Please assist in the planning process and provide your input HERE.