The Elections division has a new website that you can go to for all the latest election information and tools. Visit www.votemadera.com to check it out!
Elections is a division of the County Clerk-Recorder's office and is run by the County Clerk-Recorder. Listed below are some of the duties the Elections Division is responsible for:
- Registering voters and maintaining the voter registration file.
- Procuring all polling places and recruiting all poll workers in Madera County.
- Conducting federal, state and local elections held in Madera County.
- Providing information to candidates on the nomination process and campaign reporting laws.
- Filing campaign statements (itemized listing of candidates' and campaigns' contributions and expenditures).
- Providing voter registration information and related materials to candidates and campaigns.
- All duties relating to elections.
Click here for information on the Bass Lake School District Special Election – June 2, 2015.
Click here for information on the Consolidated General Election - November 4, 2014.